Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Would Love to Read with a Book Club (If I Had a Book Club)


I really need to find a book club at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it for some reason. There are tons of them in my area, so that isn't the problem. I think I'm just kind of picky and worry that I'll hate the books or the people. If I did have a book club, however, I'd want it to be a new and different type--reading horror or something instead of bestsellers. In fact, I think that's what I'll do. In the few years since I last blogged, I've become something of a horror fan and would love to have a group of people to discuss spooky reads with.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic:

Top Ten Six Books I Would Love to Read with My (Non-existent) Horror Book Club

1)  We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson: I LOVED The Haunting of Hill House and have heard that this one is even better.

2) John Dies at the End by David Wong: I started reading this a while back and was really enjoying it, but life intervened. Having other people to read it with would be fun because it would be interesting to see everyone's reactions to the zany horror of this novel.

3, 4, & 5) The Passage, The Twelve, and The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin: I've already read The Passage and City of Mirrors isn't going to be out until October of this year, but I think that reading the whole trilogy in one bite with a group of people would be awesome.

6) Eyes to See by Joseph Nassise: I bought this book in December of 2012 when I was still working at that seasonal bargain bookstore and I still haven't read it.

Okay, so there's only six. I really need to look and find more horror titles to put on a to-read list.

-Gabe

1 comment:

  1. Top Ten Books I Would Love to Read with a Book Club.this is the book of top 10 club.here is another book of top 10 books read this book and enjoy.

    drama books

    ReplyDelete